Opening of the electronic accountTo open electronic account in UnelmaPay system, you will need to provide your first and last name, address, city, and email address. Also, you can open a business account, for this you will need to provide documents about your company. Business account can be replenished from your your company bank account.
Data and profilePeriodically our UnelmaPay system can offer our customers complete additional questionnaires and to participate in surveys. This is done both for the collection of demographic information, as well, and to identify the needs of our clients and also to assess the quality of services we provide.
Account data securityTo expand the limits through UnelmaPay system, you can, but are not obliged to provide information on the credit or debit card (without a secret code) or information about your personal bank account. We may also ask you to answer a variety of questions in order to check the security of your account. This information may be necessary for us in order to process your transactions, requests for a new password if you forget or lose your password, protect you against data theft from your card, to prevent fraud and theft from your account and in order to contact you, also when we need to administering your account. In order to protect against possible fraud and theft, we check all the information that you have provided to us. We use this information to provide you with security in time of use of our services, to process your transactions, as well as to ensure the overall security of customer service and improve the products and services provided by us. All contact information is collected on servers located in the EU. We provide access to personal information about our customers only for technical staff of the company, which it is required to efficiently and quickly perform queries to serve our customers. If you are a registered user in UnelmaPay system, your name, email address and account type may be displayed for other customers of UnelmaPay system.
Information on account transactionsWhen sending or receiving funds via the UnelmaPay payment system, we may ask you to provide information about every such transaction, including the total amount and the name of the user (sender). All this information is saved and is never disclosed without an official request. We also save all IP addresses used for logging in to your account. All of these measures aim to prevent fraud and theft.
About traffic dataIf you are a registered user of UnelmaPay system, your name, email address and account type can be displayed for other system customers.The number of your card and bank account and other financial information will never be given to third parties, except as otherwise provided by law. Cookies, - which are small data files that are on your device, allow us to recognize you as a customer of our system, if you return to the site UnelmaPay.com, using the same device and browser. We send a session cookie to your device when you make the entrance with your email on account in UnelmaPay system, while introducing your email address and password. These files allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, you will not need to re-enter your password again . After you sign out of UnelmaPay system or close your browser, the cookie data session expires and no longer have any effect. Information about third parties. All the information you provide, as described above, shall not be disclosed by us to third parties without official request. If you send or receive a large volume of payments that pass through UnelmaPay system, in some cases, we can make an additional check of your business (for business accounts only), requesting information about you and your business activities from a credit bureau or a business information service . UnelmaPay System is not responsible for the consequences that have arisen in case when customer disclosures information about his account in UnelmaPay system. We also reserve the right to that, to periodically, at random, to view reports on the activity done by the customer on accounts and reserve the right to close accounts if received information by us is that account is related to fraud or theft.
All your correspondence with technical experts of UnelmaPay system is maintained in the records of your account. This is done in order to monitor the quality of services we provide to our clients . Save this correspondence (information) also helps us in the investigation of fraud and theft.
Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, THE E-Khalti SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) UNLESS AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDAREIS AND AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES.
Services Limitation. UnelmaPay is not a bank and the UnelmaPay Services are payment processing services rather than banking services. UnelmaPay is not acting as a trustee, fiduciary or escrow with respect to your funds, but is acting only as an agent to you and custodian to your funds. UnelmaPay does not have control of, nor liability for, the products or services that are paid for with the UnelmaPay Services. We do not guarantee the identity of any User or ensure that a buyer or a Seller will complete a transaction.
No Warranty. THE UnelmaPay SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. E-Khalti, OUR PARENT AND AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.UnelmaPay does not have any control over the products or services that are paid for with theUnelmaPay Services and UnelmaPay cannot ensure that a buyer or a Seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. UnelmaPay does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of the UnelmaPay Services, and operation of our site may be temporarily suspended for maintenance or upgrade or interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. UnelmaPay will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner butUnelmaPay makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because the UnelmaPay Services are dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system or mail service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from country to country.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold UnelmaPay , Affiliates, and our officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers harmless from any claim, demand (including attorneys’ fees), fine, or other liability incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your or your employees’ or agents’ breach of this Agreement and/or use of the E-Khalti Services.
UnelmaPay License Grant to You. If you are using UnelmaPay software such as an API, developer's toolkit or other software application that you have downloaded to your computer, device, or other platform, then UnelmaPay grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use UnelmaPay's software in accordance with the respective documentation. This license grant includes the software and all updates, upgrades, new versions and replacement software for your personal use only. You may not rent, lease or otherwise transfer your rights in the software to a third party. You must comply with the implementation and use requirements contained in all UnelmaPay documentation accompanying the UnelmaPay Services. If you do not comply with UnelmaPay's implementation and use requirements you will be liable for all resulting damages suffered by you, UnelmaPay and third parties. UnelmaPay may change or discontinue any APIs upon notice to you. You agree not to alter, reproduce, adapt, distribute, display, publish, reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to create any source code which is derived from the software. You acknowledge that all rights, title and interest to E-Khalti's software are owned by UnelmaPay. Any third party software application you use on the UnelmaPaywebsite is subject to the license you agreed to with the third party that provides you with this software. UnelmaPaydoes not own, control nor have any responsibility or liability for any third party software application you elect to use on the UnelmaPay website and/or in connection with the UnelmaPay Services. If you are using the UnelmaPayServices on the UnelmaPay website, or other website or platform hosted by UnelmaPay, or a third party, and are not downloading UnelmaPay's software or using third party software applications on the UnelmaPay website, then this section does not apply to your use of the hosted UnelmaPay Services.
License Grant from You to UnelmaPay; IP Warranties. Subject to section 13.7, when providing UnelmaPay with content or posting content using UnelmaPay Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, and sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and promise not to assert such rights against UnelmaPay, its sublicensees or its assignees. You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any intellectual property or publicity right: your provision of content to UnelmaPay, your posting of content using the UnelmaPay Services, and UnelmaPay’s use of such content (including of works derived from it) in connection with the UnelmaPay Services.
License Grant from Merchants to UnelmaPay. Section 13.6 notwithstanding, if you are a Merchant using UnelmaPay Services, you grant UnelmaPay the worldwide right to use and depict your business name, trademarks, and logos on our website and in UnelmaPay’s mobile and web-based application for the purpose of identifying and referring to your business and your products and services and facilitating consumer transactions with you.
Intellectual Property. "UnelmaPay.com," "UnelmaPay”, “UnelmaPay.com.cn”, “UnelmaPaycom.c2”, “UnelmaPay.com.hk”, “UnelmaPay.co.il”, “UnelmaPay.co.jp”, “.com.tr”, “E-Khalti.com.sg” and all other URLs, logos and trademarks related to the UnelmaPay Services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of UnelmaPay or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without UnelmaPay's prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of UnelmaPay. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent. You may use HTML logos provided by UnelmaPay through our merchant services, auction tools features or affiliate programs without prior written consent for the purpose of directing web traffic to the UnelmaPay Services. You may not alter, modify or change these HTML logos in any way, use them in a manner that is disparaging to UnelmaPay or the UnelmaPay Services or display them in any manner that implies UnelmaPays sponsorship or endorsement. All right, title and interest in and to the UnelmaPay website, any content thereon, the UnelmaPay Services, the technology related to the UnelmaPayServices, and any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing is the exclusive property of UnelmaPay and its licensors.
Calls to You; Mobile Telephone Numbers. By providing UnelmaPay a telephone number (including a mobile telephone number), you consent to receiving calls, including autodialed and prerecorded messages from UnelmaPay at that number. If we determine that a telephone number you have provided to us is a mobile telephone number, we may categorize it as such in our systems and in your Account Profile, and you consent to receive text messages from us about your use of the UnelmaPay Services at that number.
Marketing. If you receive Information about another User through the UnelmaPay Services, you must keep the Information confidential and only use it in connection with the UnelmaPay Services. You may not disclose or distribute a User's Information to a third party or use the Information for marketing purposes unless you receive the User's express consent to do so.
Password Security. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or any other codes that you use to access the UnelmaPay Services.
Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. UnelmaPay is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
Please be advised that you may be subject to withholding taxes or other tax liabilities with respect to importing services from a foreign entity. In addition, you may be subject to VAT, sales tax, income tax, or other tax liabilities as a seller of goods or services. It is your responsibility to check with your local tax advisor to determine which taxes apply to you, and it is your responsibility to pay such taxes to the appropriate tax authority. All Fees related to the UnelmaPay Services are made free and clear of, and without any deduction or withholding for and on account of, any taxes, duties or other deductions. Any such deduction or withholding, if required by the laws of any country are your sole responsibility.
Complete Agreement and Survival. This Agreement, along with any applicable Policies on the Legal Agreements page on the UnelmaPaywebsite, sets forth the entire understanding between you and E-Khalti with respect to the E-Khalti Services. Sections 6 (Closing Your Account), 11 (Your Liability – Actions We May Take), 12 (Disputes with E-Khalti), 13 (General Terms), 14 (Definitions), and Exhibit A (Fees) as well as any other terms which by their nature should survive, will survive the termination of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Assignment. You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this Agreement without UnelmaPay's prior written consent. E-Khalti reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time.
Translated Agreement. Any translation of this Agreement is provided solely for your convenience and is not intended to modify the terms of this Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the English version of this Agreement and a version in a language other than English, the English version shall apply.
No Waiver. Our failure or delay to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to such breach or any subsequent or similar breaches.
Assumption of Rights. If UnelmaPay pays out a Claim, Reversal or Chargeback that you file against a recipient of your payment, you agree that UnelmaPay assumes your rights against the recipient and third parties related to the payment, and may pursue those rights directly or on your behalf, in UnelmaPay's discretion.
- "Account Profile" means the location on our website where you can, after logging in, view and manage your profile, including your personal information, Payment Method details, Preapproved Payments authorizations, your selling tools, and your Account settings including your notification preferences and API Access permissions.
- "Account" or "UnelmaPay Account" means a Personal or Business UnelmaPay Account.
- "Add Money" or "Top Up" means your ability to transfer money from your bank account to your UnelmaPay Account.
- "Authorize" or "Authorization" means a buyer’s express authorization to a Merchant to collect a payment from the buyer’s UnelmaPay Account.
- "Automatic Transfer Countries" means Nepal
- "Automatic Transfer" means a withdrawal of your Account balance that is initiated by UnelmaPay. If your Account is registered in one of the Automatic Transfer Countries, then your balance will be regularly withdrawn to your linked financial instrument pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- "Business Account" means an Account used primarily for business purposes and not for personal, family, or household purposes.
- "Business Days" means Monday through Friday, excluding the official national holidays recognized in Nepal.
- "Chargeback" means a request that a buyer files directly with his or her debit or credit card company or debit or credit card issuing bank to invalidate a payment.
- "Claim" means a challenge to a payment that a User files directly with UnelmaPay in the Online Resolution Center pursuant to Section 7 of this Agreement.
- "Commercial Entity Agreement" means the agreement that commercial entities are required to enter into directly with UnelmaPay's payment processor(s).
- "Commercial Payment" means as defined in Exhibit A (Fees) below.
- "Communications" means any Account or transaction information that UnelmaPay provides to you, including: any Policies you agree to, including updates to these Policies; annual disclosure; transaction receipts or confirmations; Account history statements; and tax statements we are required to make available to you.
- "Customer Service" is UnelmaPay's customer support which can be accessed online through the UnelmaPay Help Center at any time.
- "Days" means calendar days.
- "Default Payment Methods" means the order in which UnelmaPay uses your Payment Methods to fund a transaction if you do not select a Preferred Payment Method.
- "Digital Goods" means goods that are delivered and used in an electronic format.
- "Dispute" means a dispute filed by a User directly with UnelmaPay in the Online Resolution Center pursuant to Section 7 of this Agreement.
- "Error" means a processing error made by UnelmaPay or its suppliers in which your Account is mistakenly debited or credited.
- "Fees" means those amounts stated in Exhibit A (Fees) of this Agreement.
- "Information" means any Account information that you provide to us, including but not limited to personal information, financial information, or other information related to you or your business.
- "Instant Transfer" means a payment funded using the sender's bank account in which UnelmaPay credits the recipient instantly.
- "Item Not Received" means a challenge to a payment from a User claiming that the item purchased was not received.
- "Merchant" and “Seller” are used interchangeably and mean a User who is selling goods and/or services and using the UnelmaPay Services to receive payments.
- "Micropayments for Digital Goods" means the UnelmaPay Service offered to certain qualifying Merchants who sell Digital Goods that, among other things, offers micropayments pricing and integrated website tools.
- "No Log-In Payment" means a UnelmaPay payment that is made without the sender having to log into his/her Account.
- "Payment Method" means the payment method used to fund a transaction. The following payment methods may be used to fund a transaction (subject to availability): balance, Instant Transfer, eCheck, credit card, debit card, and Redemption Codes.
- "UnelmaPay Direct Payment" means a payment that is made directly through the buyer’s credit or debit card and not through a UnelmaPay Account, such as payments made through Website Payments Pro.
- "UnelmaPay Mobile" means a UnelmaPay Service that allows you to send and receive payments through your mobile phone.
- "UnelmaPay Seller Protection" means the protection program UnelmaPay offers Sellers as described in Section 9.
- "UnelmaPayServices" means all our products and services and any other features, technologies and/or functionalities offered by us on our website or through any other means.
- "UnelmaPay" "we," "us" or "our" means Unelma Platforms
- "Personal Payment" means a payment to a friend or a family member such as your share of the rent or a dinner bill. Personal Payments may not be used for sending gifts. Personal Payments are not available in most countries.
- "Policy" or "Policies" means any Policy or other agreement between you and UnelmaPay that you entered into on the UnelmaPay website, or in connection with your use of the UnelmaPay Services.
- "Preapproved Payment" means a payment in which the recipient is provided advance Authorization to debit the sender’s Account directly on a one-time, regular, or sporadic basis in accordance with the recipient’s agreement with the sender. Preapproved Payments are sometimes called "subscriptions", “automatic payments”, “automatic billing” or "recurring payments."
- "Preferred Payment Method" means a Payment Method that you select to fund a payment instead of using the Default Payment Methods.
- "Redemption Code" means the sequence of letters, numbers, and/or symbols placed on gift certificates, promotional coupons or other promotional offers and used to obtain a benefit.
- "Reserve" means a percentage of the funds received into your Account that we hold in order to protect against the risk of Reversals, Chargebacks, Claims or any other liability related to your Account and/or use of the UnelmaPay Services.
- "Restricted Activities" means those activities described in Section 10 of this Agreement.
- "Reversal" means UnelmaPay reverses a payment you received because (a) it is invalidated by the sender's bank, (b) it was sent to you in Error by E-Khalti, Affiliates, or any direct or indirect UnelmaPay subsidiary, (c) the sender of the payment did not have authorization to send the payment (for example: the sender used a stolen credit card), (d) you received the payment for activities that violated this Agreement, the UnelmaPay Acceptable Use Policy, or any other Policy, or (e) UnelmaPay decided a Claim against you.
- "Seller" – see "Merchant" definition.
- "Significantly Not as Described" has the definition provided in Section 7.1 of this Agreement.
- "Substantial Change" means a change to the terms of this Agreement that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.
- "Top Up" – see “Add Money” definition.
- "Transaction Details Page" means the page on the UnelmaPay website titled "Transaction Details" that displays information about the transaction. This page is accessible from the individual transaction in your Account on the UnelmaPay website.
- "Unauthorized Transaction" means as defined in Section 8.1 of this Agreement.
- "User" means any person or entity using the UnelmaPay Services including you.
- "Verified Account" means an Account status that reflects that E-Khalti has verified that an Account holder has legal control of one or more of his or her Payment Methods. A Verified Account status does not constitute an endorsement of a User or a guarantee of a User's business practices.
Exhibit A - Fees.
1. Overview. UnelmaPay charges the following Fees:
- Commercial Payments Fee.
- Additional Fees:
- Withdrawing your Balance Fee;
- eCheck Fee;
- Chargeback Fee: AED183.00 or $50.00 us dollars
- Credit Card and Debit Card Confirmation Fee; and
- Records Request Fee.
- Fees for other pricing categories:
- Micropayments Fee;
- Micropayment for Digital Goods Fee;
- Mass Payments / Payouts Fee;
- Personal Payments Fee; and
For additional information about the Fees applicable to you view your country’s Fees page.
2. Commercial Payments Fee.
A Commercial Payment includes the following:
- A payment for the sale of goods or services;
- A payment received after the Seller has used the ”Request Payment” tab on the E-Khalti website; or
- A payment that is sent to, or received by, a business or other commercial or non-profit entity.
- Please Visit Merchant Fee's Page here
- *To qualify for our Merchant Rate you must submit a one-time application, have a qualifying monthly sales volume, and have an Account in good standing. To view Merchant Rate criteria.
- The Fee depends on the buyer’s country.
- Please Visit Merchant Fee's Page here
* Northern Europe: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland (including Aland Islands), Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.
** Europe I: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France (including French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion and Mayotte), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man), Vatican City State.
*** Europe II: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo^^, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine.
^ Merchant Rate: To qualify for our Merchant Rate you must submit a one-time application, have a qualifying monthly sales volume, and have an Account in good standing.
^^ Buyers in these countries cannot open a UnelmaPay Account but can make purchases using their credit cards on certain merchants’ websites.
Note: Cross Border Euro or Swedish Krona payments made between Accounts registered in the European Union or European Economic Area or in Monaco will be treated as Domestic Personal Payments for the purpose of applying Fees.
3. Hotel merchant rate
The hotel merchant rate is only available to hotel merchants with UnelmaPay Accounts registered in Nepal.
- integrate their point of sale with a UnelmaPay approved internet booking engine partner at their own cost;
- hold a valid Business Account in good standing; and
- obtain approval from UnelmaPay .
UnelmaPay will determine in its sole discretion whether you are approved for the hotel merchant rate. The hotel merchant rate is limited to processing payments received for goods and services relating to your hotel business only. Notwithstanding any other rights we have under this Agreement, we may in our sole discretion, immediately revoke your approval for the hotel merchant rate.
If you are approved for the hotel merchant rate, you will pay:
Domestic payments (where applicable) and International payments
As a Payment Service Provider, UnelmaPay is committed to full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding Anti- Money Laundering (“AML”). UnelmaPay ’s policy is to prevent people engaged in money laundering, fraud, and other financial crimes, including terrorist financing, from using UnelmaPay ’s services.
UnelmaPay has robust policies and procedures to detect, prevent and report suspicious activity. To comply with OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control) requirements, and global sanctions, we screen our customer accounts against government watch lists. In addition, we may request that you provide us with documentation to help prove your identity or for business verification purposes. We report suspicious transactions to the financial intelligence unit in the respective country.
How does this impact me?
As part of our AML procedures, we collect information from you to satisfy our Know Your Customer requirements. This means that we may request information from you due to a specific identification requirement or as a result of our watch list screening process. We may ask you to provide documentation to help confirm your identity or provide additional information regarding your business. We may also request that you seek pre-approval for utilizing the UnelmaPay service if your account falls within a high risk compliance category, as listed in our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
The following items are required to perform a KYC check:
- legal name
- phone number
- date of birth
- government id number
- copy of government issued id and passport bank name and bank account details
- tax number (companies only)
Prohibited Countries ( WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICES ON BELOW COUNTRIES )
IF YOUR TRANSACTION CONNECT TO ANY OF THE COUNTRIES BELOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED
- Burma (Myanmar)
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Liberia (Former Regime of Charles Taylor)
- Persons Undermining the Sovereignty of Lebanon or Its Democratic Processes and Institutions
- North Korea
- Sierra Leone
- Western Balkans